Welcome to FLINS 2018 and ISKE2018
FLINS, an acronym introduced in 1994 and originally for Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Technologies in Nuclear Science, is now extended into a well-established international research forum to advance the foundations and applications of computational intelligence for applied research in general and for complex engineering and decision support systems.
The principal mission of FLINS is bridging the gap between machine intelligence and real complex systems via joint research between universities and international research institutions, encouraging interdisciplinary research and bringing multidiscipline researchers together.
FLINS 2018 is the thirteenth in a series of conferences on computational intelligence systems. The conference will be held in Belfast, the birthplace of Titanic and the capital city of Northern Ireland, UK. It follows the successful previous FLINS Conference since 1994. FLINS 2018 will be jointly held with the 13th International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Knowledge Engineering (ISKE2018).
FLINS2018 will be again published as a book by the World Scientific and it will be included in the ISI proceedings, EI Compendex for indexing as well as indexed in Scopus. Special issues of several (SIX) SCI indexed journals will be devoted to a strict refereed selection of extended papers.
- Special session proposals deadline (expired): December 1, 2017
- Full paper submission (extended and strict) deadline: February 28, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: April 01, 2018
- Camera-ready paper submission (strict): 11:59pm GMT, April 25, 2018
- Authors registration (strict): 11:59pm GMT, April 25, 2018
- Conference: August 21-24, 2018